Friday, March 5, 2010

Longhorn Football Cookies

Another order I had this week was for 3 dozen Longhorn Football Cookies for a cute little boy's 3rd Birthday party. How fun! I think these came out so cute and they were individually wrapped and tied with a cute little ribbon to be given out as party favors for all the guests. I hope they enjoy them! I made Bevo's, Footballs and Helmets. On the Helmets is a #3 for his 3rd Birthday. And the Longhorns on the footballs and helmets are something I did by hand and I can't say that I'm too good at that... but you can at least tell what It's supposed to be. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I confess those are totally cute cookies - for being Longhorns and all. Just don't tell my fellow Baylor Bear alumni I said that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were such a hit - awesome!!! Thanks, girl! You made a little 3 yr. old very happy :) Jenna Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory they were awesome cookies and tasted really great too!!!

    ReplyDelete